TQUK LEVEL 5 AWARD IN MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP (RQF) REGULATED BY OFQUAL
- The Qualification
The TQUK Level 5 Award in Management and leadership (RQF)is regulated by Ofqual
The qualification consists of one mandatory unit which develops learner’s knowledge and understanding of the principles of management and leadership.
There are no specific entry requirements however learners should be able to work at level four or
above and are likely to be working in a management environment
The qualification is suitable for learners of 18 years of age and above.
The qualification supports progression to other qualification such as
- Level 5 diploma in business management
- Level 5 NVQ diploma in management and leadership
- Level 5 extended diploma in management and leadership
- Other professional qualifications at level 5 and above
- Specialised qualifications providing additional technical knowledge
And then to business related or other qualifications in further or higher education such as
- Foundation degrees in management and leadership, business, business management, and business administration.
- Business and management undergraduate programmes
And /or to further employment opportunities within their current job role /alternative job role, possible membership of professional bodies, including the chartered management institute and the institute of leadership and management
Learners must achieve seven credits from the mandatory unit.
|Unit Ref||Title||Level||GLH||credit value|
|R/506/2070||Principles of management and leadership||5||24||7|
There are no Barred Units
Guided Learning Hours
These hours are made up of all contacts time, guidance or supervision of a learner by a lecture, supervisor, trainer or other appropriate provider of education or training.
Guided Learning Hours for this qualification is 24