This TQUK Diploma Level 2 in Team Leading – Distance Learning is to provide you with the skills and knowledge needed to keep a care-provision organisation running smoothly and efficiently in leading teams.
This course can be purchased on an instalment plan – You would pay a deposit of £50 and we would set up a monthly direct debit and collect five monthly payments of £70. Please see the tabs below to choose your payment plan.
The TQUK Diploma Level 2 In Team Leading – Distance Learning (RQF) is regulated by Ofqual.
The goal of this TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Team Leading (RQF) online courses is to prepare students for employment, such as an apprenticeship, in a customer service role, or to prepare them for further education or training. The essential and optional modules cover a variety of topics pertinent to the industry, allowing students to customize the content to their own requirements.
The primary outcome of the TQUK Diploma Level 2 In Team Leading – Distance Learning is to confirm occupational competence in a specific role. The purpose of the qualification is to develop the skills and knowledge required by team leaders, section leaders, floor managers, help desk managers, trainee supervisors, team coordinators or other team leader positions.
Who is it suitable for?
This TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Team Leading (RQF) best course may be right for you. If you are in paid or voluntary work and have the opportunity to acquire the knowledge and abilities required of a team leader. Planning, allocating, and monitoring the work of the team, providing feedback, briefing teams, supporting team members, managing conflict, resolving problems, obtaining supplies, project management, agreeing budgets, and managing and improving customer service are some of the tasks performed in these job roles. There are no set entry requirements, although you should have a level one or equivalent in literacy and numeracy.
This TQUK Diploma Level 2 In Team Leading – Distance Learning (RQF) is for anyone who wants to enhance their leadership abilities and knowledge in order to improve the working environment for themselves and their team, whether they are a freshly appointed team leader or a seasoned management.
What should be the entry requirements?
- Well there aren’t any specific and no formal needs
- Be 18 years old and above
- Be working at a project function appropriate for this particular pathway
- IT literate (Web, Microsoft office)
- Able to Comprehend and interpret course stuff
- Self-motivated and willing to finish and attain
- Have access to an Experienced Supervisor that will execute monitoring at work
- The course is delivered online through our cutting edge online portal site.
- The free textbook we supply and our comprehensive assessment plans directly assist you to step by step.
- You’ll have a committed Assessor that will provide assistance and assess your work.
You will be assessed by completing all the required assessments with your tutor providing feedback following completion of each. All assessments must be completed and passed in order for you to successfully achieve the qualification.
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
- TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading
- TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Management
Learners may find that the knowledge and understanding gained can be applied in a variety of other sectors.
What Can The Qualification Lead To?
Here at team leader training, once you have achieved this qualification you could progress to further qualifications such as:
- Level 3 Diploma in Management (QCF)
- Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service (QCF)
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration (QCF) or other management or business related qualifications.
The online TQUK Diploma Level 2 In Team Leading – Distance Learning Course leads to a wide range of job roles at supervisory/team leader levels in a range of sectors: section leader, team leader, floor manager, helpdesk manager, trainee supervisor or team coordinator. The Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading may be suitable for you and your employer if you able to work at Level
If you are working at Level 2, and intend to develop the skills required to work as a section manager, first line manager, assistant manager, trainee manager or senior supervisor, the Level 3 Diploma in Management may be more suitable.
On successful completion of this course, you will receive a TQUK Diploma Level 2 In Team Leading – Distance Learning (RQF)
What will I Learn?
- Principles of team leading
- Understand business
- Understand how to communicate work-related information
- Health and safety procedures in the workplace
- Principles of developing working relationships with colleagues
- Principles of equality and diversity in the workplace
- Principles of managing performance and conflict in the workplace
- Understand how to develop and deliver a presentation
To achieve the TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading (RFQ), you must achieve a minimum of 40 credits: 22 credits from the mandatory units and a minimum of 18 credits from the optional units.
Benefits against other online leadership training programs:
- Employees will earn a nationally recognized level 2 qualification
- Employees will be able to learn from home, on their own time
- Employees will have access to award-winning learning and assessment materials
- Employees will receive subject specialist support from a Tutor and access to a Learner Support Advisor for everyday queries
Save money by paying in full for this Level 2 course in team leading!
By paying in full, you can save money and get started on your Team Leading course right away. Once your payment is processed, we would add you as a learner to our system and one of our advisors would contact you straight away with your login details and your password, so you can start accessing your course materials right away.